Here at the Cool Club, we aim to give our members everything they need to throw the best parties and BBQ’s no matter how big or small, and it’s all for free! Now if you liked our vodka cocktail party on a budget, you’ll love this cocktail party for 6, featuring 5 delightful gin cocktails!
Nights out are getting increasingly more expensive, so we’ve pulled together a mix of five mouth-watering gin cocktails that you can make for just over £10 per person (Less than your average taxi to the club!). With everyone still feeling the sting of inflation and the cost of living crisis, we want to make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to catch up with your mates and enjoy a cocktail or two without breaking the bank. We’ve included a full shopping list as well as recipes for each tasty gin tipple, just don’t forget the ice!
- Bottle of Gordons Gin 1L – £22.50
- Bottle of Prosecco – £9
- X 2 Fevertree Rhubarb & Raspberry Tonic Water (500ML) – £4
- 2 x Soda Water 1L – £1.60
- Sparkling Water 1.5L – £1.10
- Squeezy Honey – £1.50
- Raspberries 125g – £1.32
- Strawberries 400g – £2.30
- Sugar Syrup 70cl – £8.50 (Amazon
- X 4 bags of Lemons – £4.80
- A bag of oranges – £0.95
- Free range Eggs – £1.50
- Bag of Party Ice 2kg – £1.15
- X 2 Bags of Polar Cube ice 1kg – £2.30
- Bag of Super Cubes 1kg – £1.15
Total Cost: £63.67 or £10.61pp!
(Based on shopping at Tesco as of 03/08/23)